Where butterflies fly


I closed my eyes and settled down in the grass leaving my things lying next to me, I took off my mask and put it in my pocket, and I just breathed. The sky remained cloudy, but I did not care, I had missed the outside, the air, the plants, the noise of the city. I heard children running in the distance, I opened my eyes and saw a butterfly fly in the distance, where would I go? Where would I escape today? I didn't have to think much when I felt the first drop of rain on my nose, what I need for the worst day of my life, rain. I took my things and fled out of the national park. 

My hair was the first to get wet and since I had forgotten the umbrella on the Train, my Sweater wouldn't last long. I looked everywhere among the people who were running and trying to hide, and then I found the sign of a small cafe. Upon entering, a warmth feeling invaded me, I don't know if it was the heating or the smell of fresh coffee that made me feel at home. I made my order and looked for a table, but it was impossible to find it due to the crowd inside. Until a male voice interrupted me.

- Looking for a place? -

-Yes- I said turning towards the voice. There was a man with blonde hair and green eyes smiling at me, he had books and a suitcase on a chair and he took them to leave the seat empty for me.

-Thanks- I said trying to smile, not knowing why I felt strangely nervous and ecstatic with that guy who hadn't stopped looking at me since I had sat down.

-My name is Anya- I said clearing my voice.

-Cameron- he said smiling, and blushing a little.

I had a suspicion that this was all like dejavu, it seemed to me that I had seen him before but I didn't know when or where.

-This will seem strange- he said cautiously, trying not to scare me- but it seems to me that we have met before, right?

When He asked the question, my heart jumped affirming- I think so, but… Where? -

-I traveled to Peru a year ago. Have you traveled there? -

-I'm from Peru, but I haven't been back for ten years- I replied- maybe after all we had a place where we could have met- Where are you from? - I asked him, he had a certain different accent.

-South Africa- he replied, analyzing me in case I knew where it was. His green eyes reminded me of laughter and bright moments, but it sure was all my imagination of him. I've never seen him.

-South Africa, wow- I had some friends who had recently traveled to South Africa, but I didn't know exactly where it was or what language they spoke. Why did this stranger attract me? Suddenly our eyes were interrupted by the waiter, who was bringing a cup of coffee. Along with five other plates in his hands.

  Cameron then took my coffee cup and put it on my table and before I took it away our hands touched and then something was different, my pulse increased and he surprised he opened his eyes, the place where we were changed color, memories of our lives passed through our eyes like a movie, and an electricity began to appear in our hands. What was happening? Was I dreaming? Who was he?

-What the hell are you doing?! - Said a voice yelling at us and spreading our hands apart. And then the strangest thing that ever happened to me in my boring, short life happened. A young woman completely like me had appeared. She looks furious and was speaking words in Spanish. -This didn't have to happen! She yelled at Cameron.- What was happening?

-And you, you idiot, all your life avoiding this moment, now the story will change -She said shouting at me- Don't you understand? Now everything will unravel.

Then I started to feel dizzy.

- Anya? -Cameron said approaching me, looking with fear in his eyes. What is happening to her? -

-What always happens Cameron, you shouldn't have come-

-I had to meet her- he said, taking me in her arms, while my body faded and my eyes closed once more, losing contact with reality.

And then everything disappeared.

LIBROS EN LISTA DE ESPERA

El diario inconstante
Trilce
The Black Heralds
The Complete Poetry
Cesar Vallejo - Poesia Completa
Don Quixote de La Mancha II
Don Quixote
King Lear
Much Ado About Nothing
A Midsummer Night's Dream
Othello
Hamlet combine
Macbeth
Romeo and Juliet
Emma
Wuthering Heights
Villette
Toda la verdad de mis mentiras
My Lady Jane
The Cruel Prince

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates